13 October 2008

Registered Parties

Hello Everyone! This is my first post so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. My name is Mallory Brown and I am the new Assistant Vice President of the Housing Services committee. A major project I am working on right now is bringing registered parties to Northeastern. This would mean that students who are of age could have save parties with alcohol with the responsibility falling on the host. This project is still in the research stage but so far I have found a ton of schools who are starting to offer registered parties. I will keep you up to date with any future information. Let me know what you think. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good project. Go RSA!

Anonymous said...

RSA should worry about the advancement of academics and not the worry about partying. Registered parties are a dumb idea.

Poker Uncensored said...

Registered Parties will help educate students and also ensure that people do not drink so much that they drop dead.

Anonymous said...

Or.... They could actually know that themselves... its not the job of the University nor RSA to be parents to these kids.